Contact the Commission
San Francisco Ethics Commission
25 Van Ness Avenue, Suite 220, San Francisco, CA 94102
Phone: (415) 252-3100/Fax: (415) 252-3112
Office Hours: 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., Monday through Friday (excluding City holidays)
For general city information, please call 3-1-1 or go to www.sf311.org
There are a variety of public transit options to reach the Ethics Commission office.
Take Public Transportation in San Francisco.
- F, J, K, L, M, and N. To Van Ness Station and walk north on Van Ness a half block.
- 42, 47, or 49 to Van Ness and Market, walk north on Van Ness a half block.
- 14 Mission to Mission and Van Ness Avenue, walk one and a half blocks north on Van Ness Avenue.
- 6, 7, 9, 66, 71 to Market and Van Ness, walk north on Van Ness a half block.
- 21 Hayes to Van Ness and Hayes, walk south one and a half blocks on Van Ness.
Take Public Transportation from the East Bay.
Get off at the Civic Center Station and walk two and a half blocks west on Market Street to Van Ness and Market, then walk a half block north.
Take Public Transportation from the Peninsula.CAL TRAIN - Transfer to N; get off at Van Ness Avenue Station and walk north on Van Ness a half block.
SAMTRANS, call 800-660-4BUS, 650-508-6455 (FROM OUTSIDE SAMTRANS SERVICE AREA), 650-508-6448 (HEARING IMPAIRED TDD/TTY)
Marin and Sonoma
Take Public Transportation from Marin.Golden Gate Bridge, Highway and Transportation District, call (415) 923-2000 from San Francisco, (415) 455-2000, from Marin County (707) 541-2000 from Sonoma County, (415) 257-4554, TDD between: 6 a.m. and 8 p.m. Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. and 8 p.m. Saturdays and holidays, 7 a.m. and 8 p.m. Sundays, closed Christmas Day.