Candidates, Treasurers, and Assistant Treasurers* of Candidate Committees
- Training Dates
- Required by Law: Training for Treasurers of Candidate Committees
- Form SFEC-107
Treasurers and Assistant Treasurers* of Ballot Measure Committees
Treasurers and Assistant Treasurers* of General Purpose Committees
County Central Committee Candidates
- Contact the Ethics Commission to set up an appointment.
Netfile Users Training
Netfile training is for new users or individuals who would like assistance on how to data enter their committee's activities and generate filings for e-filing.
- Contact the Ethics Commission to set up an appointment
Elected Officials, Department Heads, and Members of Decision-making Boards and Commissions
After watching this training, you must file the Sunshine Ordinance Declaration and the Certificate of Ethics Training. (See a full list SEI-related filing obligations.)
- Required by Law: Rules of Conduct for Public Officials Training
Advisory Board and Committee Members
- NOT Required: Rules of Conduct for Public Officials Training
- Governmental Ethics Ordinance Training for City Employees
- Statement of Incompatible Activities (SIA) Template Language Training
If you would like Statement of Incompatible Activities (SIA) Training for your department, board or commission, please contact the Ethics Commission.
- Controller's Office SIA Training
- Department of Building Inspection SIA Training
- Department and Commission on the Environment SIA Training
- Medical Examiner's Office SIA Training
- Public Utilities Commission SIA Training
New lobbyists must attend Lobbyist Ordinance Training within one year of qualifying as a lobbyist. You may meet this requirement by watching the web video training provided here.